Meet the Squad of Innovators
- Lab lead since September 2018.
- Former Vice President/Director for Academic Programs and Awards at FAST Foundation.
- Former Regulatory Reforms expert for the “Regulatory Guillotine” project
- Holds a Master’s degree in International relations & Globalization from London Metropolitan University and MBA from LUISS Business School in Rome.
- Joined the SDG Lab team in November 2018.
- Former Executive Director at Digital Armenia Foundation.
- Former Consultant at Council of Europe
- Holds a Master’s degree in Political Science from Yerevan State University Ph.D. in Political Science from Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University in Yerevan.
- Joined the UNDP in Armenia as Policy Advisor on Democratic Governance in September 2018 and is part of the SDG Lab team.
- Former Senior Capacity Building Expert at Armenian European Policy and Legal Advice Centre – AEPLAC.
- Former Public Administration Reforms Leader at the Centre for Strategic Initiatives of the Government of Armenia.
- Holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Economics from Yerevan State Institute of Economy and MBA from Blekinge Institute of Technology-School of Business and Management, Sweden.
- Joined UNDP in Armenia as a Research and Development Specialist in 2016 and is part of the Lab team since September 2017.
- Former Marketing and Recruitment Specialist at “Teach For Armenia” Foundation
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from French University in Armenia and Master’s degree in European Economic Studies from College of Europe, Bruges, Belgium. Anzhela is a FLEX alumna.
- Joined the SDG Lab team in November 2017
- Former PR and Communications Specialist at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Armenia
- Former contributing writer at “Armenite” and “Regional Post” media outlets.
- Holds a Bachelor Degree in Political Science from Yerevan State University and Master’s Degree in Global Political Studies from Malmö University, Sweden.
- Joined the SDG Lab in September 2017
- Associate professor in Economics at Wenlan School of Business at Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, China and Lab member at the Venice Center for Experimental Research in Management and Economics.
- Was published at various renowned peer-reviewed journals such as Journal of Economic Behavior, Review of Development Economics and Organization and Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics and Social Indicators Research.
- Holds MA in Quantitative Economics (double degree) from the University Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne, France and the University of Venice, Italy and Ph.D. in Behavioral and Experimental Economics at the Graduate School of Economics and Management at the University of Venice, Italy.
-Joined the SDG Lab team in August 2019.
-Former Program Coordinator at Child Development Foundation.
-Former Senior Project Consultant at Council of Europe Office in Yerevan.
-Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Law from French University in Armenia and Master’s degree in European Legal Studies from College of Europe, Bruges, Belgium. Is a FLEX alumna.
- Joined the Lab team in March 2019.
- Former Counselor and Trainer at Oghak NGO.
- Holds a Master's degree in Political Science and International Affairs with emphasis on Public Policy from the AUA. Holds a BA in Psychology from Haigazian University, Beirut, Lebanon.
- Has a research experience related to Diaspora, identity, and state-building.
- Joined the team in August 2018.
- Development Economist and Financial Analyst with experience in Impact Investments, PPP advisory and Private Sector Development.
- Former Financial Analyst and Project Manager at Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority
- Holds Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Economics from Uppsala University and Master of Science in Development Economics from SOAS University London.
- Joined the Lab in June 2019
-Vahan has a BSc in Mathematics with Economics from University College London
-He was an ML Specialist at Ameriabank CJSC prior to joining the Lab
-He did a year-long residency at Impact Hub developing a sustainable supply chain management model for smallholder farmers
-Joined the Lab team in June 2019
-Henrik has a BS from the American University of Armenia. His major was Computer Science.
-He is currently working also for Ameriabank CJSC as a Machine Learning engineer.
-Henrik is a teaching assistant at the American University of Armenia for Statistics class.
- Joined the Lab team in November 2019
-Srbuhi holds Bachelor's degree in Management and Master's degree in Business Administration from the Armenian State University of Economics.
-She earned a Master's degree in Engineering in Industrial Engineering and Systems Management with Data Analytics Major from the American University of Armenia.
-Srbuhi is also working as a Teaching Associate at the American University of Armenia for Business Analytics class.
- Joined the SDG Lab in February 2019.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Roi-Et Rajabhat University and Masters of Science in Computer Science from Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand.
- Former organizer and leader of the IT Innovation Club at Roi -Et Rajabhat University, Thailand.
- Event manager for “Developing Potential and Transforming Perceptions” event in Nong Khai Province, Thailand.
- Joined the team in September 2019
-She holds a BA in Political Science from the Yerevan State University and MA in European studies, European Law and Integration from Yerevan State University. Kristina has an MA in Security and Integration from UCL
-Prior to joining the team, Kristina worked at VGM Partners Consulting Firm as a Project Officer
-She worked as an Executive Assistant at "Women's Rights Center" NGO
- Joined the team in August 2019
-Gevorg holds BA and MA degrees from Yerevan State University in Oriental Studies. He has obtained an MA degree in Political Science and International Relations from the American University of Armenia in. He also holds an MSC in International Migration and Public Policy from London School of Economics and Political Science․ He holds a PhD (YSU).
-Prior to joining the Lab, Gevorg worked as a researcher at the Center for Strategic Initiatives and gave lectures on Research Methods and Academic writing at Yerevan State University
-This year Gevorg will be giving lectures on International Migration in the context of Turkish Diaspora at Yerevan State University
Our key principles for #inno4gov and #inno4good
- be user-centered
- be data-driven
- be flexible
- offer new and cost-effective solutions
- be valuable, be the first
- fail fast and learn
- take risks
- do it differently
- think in systems
Armenia National SDG Innovation Lab is a platform that aims to find ‘out of the box’ solutions to unlock Armenia’s development potential and accelerate the implementation of the Agenda 2030. We are always in the lookout for talents. Check our vacancies, if you are interested in joining us in our journey.
No current positions that match your qualifications? Do you wish to join our team, make an internship or propose your skills? Maybe you have an idea that can be developed through our platform?
Let’s get in touch.