1. The data, materials and logos on this site belong to Armenia National SDG Innovation Lab, our partners or licensors. We make no representation or warranty about the content, including in relation to non-infringement of intellectual property rights. Reports, on the other hand, can be freely downloaded and distributed for non-commercial use with attribution to the source.
2. You must not use this site:
· To publish, post, share or transmit material which is unlawful or infringes anyone else’s rights under Armenian laws and GDPR.
· For any commercial purpose or in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which harasses or distresses anyone or restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of the site or otherwise damages our reputation.
· Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, that modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
3. We don’t guarantee that the site will always be available or free from errors or viruses. You are responsible for installing virus-checking software to protect your hardware. As far as legally possible, we and our partners exclude all liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using or accessing our site, whether direct or indirect, and however arising, including any loss of data or damage caused by downloading content from our site. We are not responsible for the content of external sites which you link to from this site.
4. These Terms may be varied from time to time. If you use the site after any change has been made, you will be deemed to have accepted the change.
What kind of information do we collect?
Sign-up details: If you sign up on the site, we will ask you for personal information such as your name and email address.
What do we do with information we collect?
We will use your personal information to request your approval for sending you newsletters, publications and other information about new features of the website and activities. Our legal basis for doing this will be your consent. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Feedback and surveys:
We may also ask you for feedback about http://sdginnovationlab.am/ and Armenia National SDG Innovation Lab or to complete surveys. If you agree to give us feedback or complete a survey, we will use the information to improve our work and activities. If you agree to participate in any survey that will form part of any research project, we will tell you at the time you take part how your information will be used for the research project or programme, and how long it will be kept for.
The information that we obtain about your device helps us to monitor the website and keep it secure. The cookies we use tell us how you use the site and what pages you have visited. In pursuing these activities, we use our legitimate interest of monitoring and improving the performance of the site, and its security, to help us understand more about our customer’s interests and preferences and to inform our marketing strategy. Some of these cookies are used for remarketing purposes and, if you agree, will be used to send you tailored advertisements. For more information, see “Cookies” below.
The nature of our work means we often work in partnership with the Government, other organisations, however, we will not share your information with any other organisation unless we have your permission first, unless we have a legitimate interest to do so (see section 5 below).
We may also use your information to carry out analysis and research to customise our website and its content to your particular preferences, notify you of any changes to our website or to our activities that may affect you, to prevent and detect fraud and abuse, and to protect other users. In this situation, we will only keep any personal information if it is necessary to do so, and will always put in place appropriate safeguards, including where possible anonymising or minimising the data retained.
How long will we keep your information for?
We will only keep any personal information that you provide to us for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which you gave us the information and we will securely delete information when it is no longer needed for that purpose.
We keep records of consent, and any withdrawal of consent, on our files for as long as your personal information is being used in-line with that consent and for a period of 3 years after the consent is withdrawn (unless otherwise requested by you).
Rest assured that we will always ensure any transfer is subject to appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal data. Where transfers are necessary to countries where data protection has not yet been declared to be adequate, we rely on GDPR Article 49(1)(c) for these transfers. Full details of these organisations, confirmation of where they would process your personal information, and details of the steps we have taken to safeguard your personal data will be provided as part of the online data collection process.
We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies if required by law (in which case our legal basis for doing this is for compliance with a legal obligation), or to protect or defend ourselves or others against illegal or harmful activities (in which case, our legal basis for doing this is the pursuit of these legitimate interests).
The site also uses performance cookies which collect information about how you use the site, such as how you are referred to it and how long you stay on certain pages. This information is aggregated and therefore anonymous and is used to improve the performance of the site. If you want, you can block cookies by changing the settings on your browser. Please note that some of the features of the site may not work if you choose to block cookies.
Armenia National SDG Innovation Lab
is the joint initiative of the Government of Armenia and the UN. The Lab uses unconventional methods, such as behavioral experimentation and data science to tackle persistent development problems or improve solutions that already exist.